2017 Think 30 Scholarships: Scholarship winners will be notified by July 7 and the names of winners will be posted on the website shortly after this date. The Think 30 scholarship is for fall 2017 disbursement.
The Think 30 scholarship acknowledges and rewards UCF students who successfully complete at least 30 credit hours during the academic year.
2017 Think 30 Scholarship
- Sponsored by Communications and Marketing and Student Government Association
- 6, $1,000 scholarships will be awarded
- Application Deadline: April 21, 2017
- Scholarship Requirements and Application Details
2016 Think 30 Scholarship Recipients
- Nadia Kadri, Finance
- Alexis Russell, Anthropology